Thursday, December 2, 2010

Heyy , About me again . The new one , =)

Wee ! HAHA ! I am kind crazy person (HAD TO ADMIT THAT) . HAHA .I hate people who hate me ! I love drinking coffee , I don't know why . Addicted ! I love Ice Machiato (Stabucks) ! . Yumm ! Love it ! I love hot hot people . I had completed my twilight series collection on 12th November 2010 . =). I love to shop at NICHII , I love it there ! It Is HUGE and have many choices ! Grr , I hate boys who used girls for nothing , they make girls like a bunch of trash , -.-' . I love people who take care of me , <3 . I love K-POP ! C.N Blue ! 2PM , SNSD , 2AM , and suju . There some more . But I am lazy ! Heyy , I love somebody , But , I am afraid to tell it . I read a book , the book said : The first time we snogging , it feels like a bat barging on your mouth , and it is the boy's tongue , -.-' . Wuthering Tights , Please don't write like that anymore , I almost throw out after read it , =) . I am a rebel person , =) . I have AWESOME , COOL and GREATEST BFFs . They are , Nadhrah Athirah , I call her ( Nadhy , Nadee and Nadhy baby , or Nadee honey ) . Nadhrah Athilah , She is sort of my sister , I call her ( Kak Tila and Kak Nadhrah ) and Dhania Kamalia , she is not studying in Putrajaya anymore . I call her (Nia and Miss-Everything-Right ) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment